We have an immediate opportunity for Android Developer to join our talented team. The successful candidate will work on will work on mobile solutions for the AEC industry, improving existing and developing new tools widely used in Scandinavian market. This is a full-time position.
Number of positions: 1
- Good knowledge and understanding of general programming concepts.
- Two-year experience working on mobile applications, specifically with native applications.
- Experience in using agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban).
- Ideal candidate would be comfortable with the following technologies:
Java or Kotlin
Jira or Trello
The individual must be keen to learn new project technology, tools and techniques.
The candidate should:
- Be able to work as part of a team and be accountable for his or her share of work
- Have strong personal awareness
- Be self-motivated
- Driven and detail oriented
- Have developed problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Possess good time-management skills in order to work on multiple projects simultaneously
Except standard, we offer extra benefits:
- Strong professional development and mentoring opportunities
- Collaborative working environment
- Working with the world’s leaders in BIM industry
HOW TO APPLY: