● Modeling all elements as per design intent & construction specification
● Annotating model views by adding dimensions, tags, legends, schedule, etc.
● Controlling and adjusting technical documentation, i.e. preparing detail model for 2D shop drawings submission and site use
● Working in different BIM software project environment
● Making analyses when needed to produce certain parts of an architectural project
● Assisting with project estimates in accordance with adopted standards and norms
● Gathering and refining specification and requirements based on technical need
● Staying updated with emerging AEC industry and technology trends and applying them into activities
● Performing administrative tasks related to a specific position
● Collaborating with team members and supporting them
● Mentoring and coaching employees, sharing knowledge and skills with them
● Participating in personal/professional workshops in order to maintain professional knowledge and behaviour
- Bachelor’s degree or Master degree or MBA in architecture or sufficient years of experience
- At least 5 years of experience in architectural practise
- At least 2 years of working experience in Revit
- Proven level of work independency in Revit project environment standardized by LOD 300 and higher
- Excellent knowledge of English language (knowledge of any other language, for example German language will be considered as an asset.)
Please apply via the job link.
If you have any difficulties with our automated registration form, feel free to send your CV and portfolio directly via firstname.lastname@example.org.