As a HR manager, you will work closely with the CEO, other Top Management members and Department Managers to recruit and develop exceptional talent. You will be responsible for creating, implementing and monitoring a variety of Human Resources initiatives and plans and also coordinating long-term Human Resources needs and trends within the company.
- At least 3 years of experience working in the field of HR
- Previous experience in recruitment (for tech companies is a huge plus)
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Recruiting process – Standardizing materials for job openings and managing their advertising through social networks and other appropriate portals; Managing administration and related processes regarding interviews and selection of the best candidates; Archiving all documentation related to the hiring process and proposing the best software solution for this process;
- Career path – preparing an educational plan and career development path for each employee; Proposing solutions for managing documentation following these processes; Organizing internal and external training. Ensuring effective support in all recruitment processes and harmonization of legal regulations with company standards; Developing plans for motivating employees and rewarding process.
- Onboarding/Offboarding – Defining competencies, introducing candidates into the work and creating work performance analysis and efficiency; Managing employee administration (contracts, agreements and other documentation)
- Corporate culture – Creating a strategy for keeping healthy and desirable working environment; Developing and promotion of corporate culture; Planning activities like teambuilding and proposing to budget for those activities.
The individual must be keen to learn new project technology, tools and techniques. The candidate must:
- Possess the ability of sound judgment and decision-making skills
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess the ability to work with and without supervision
- Be tolerable, open-minded and flexible in working style and schedule
- Able to learn new things quickly through practice
- CV (make sure your CV includes: previous employers, time spent with these employers and description of your work duties for each job listed)
- Motivational letter