We have an immediate opportunity for an IT Network Technician/Administrator to join our team. The successful candidate will work on providing operational monitoring, support, analysis, and systems administration and will be responsible for the configuration, troubleshooting, and performance tuning of data communications, hardware and software. This is a full-time position.
Number of positions: 1
- Experience on the same or similar positions minimum 2 years
- Basic knowledge in LAN/WAN technologies, internet, and server platforms
- Overall understanding of the functions of internet such as DNS, DHCP, routing, servers, clients, browsers, and email.
- Ability to interact successfully with a wide variety of business, operating, and technical staff.
The candidate will have the following obligations:
- Maintenance of hardware and software (installing, updating and configurating)
- Configuration of possible additional network devices
- Implementation and maintenance of IT system
- Documentation of the IT system process
- Monitoring system work, optimization and automation of the process on daily basis
- Diagnosing and resolving errors
- Maintaining a high level of system security
Except standard, we offer extra benefits:
- Strong professional development and mentoring opportunities
- Collaborative working environment
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send your CV at: email@example.com
Application deadline: November, 6th