We have an immediate opportunity for an IT Network Technician/Administrator to join our team. The successful candidate will work on providing operational monitoring, support, analysis, and systems administration and will be responsible for the configuration, troubleshooting, and performance tuning of data communications, hardware and software. This is a full-time position.
Number of positions: 1
- Experience on the same or similar positions for a minimum 2 years
- Basic knowledge in LAN/WAN technologies, Internet and server platforms
- Overall understanding of the functions of the Internet such as DNS, DHCP, routing, servers, clients, browsers, and email.
- Ability to interact successfully with a wide variety of business, operating, and technical staff.
The candidate will have the following obligations:
- Maintenance of hardware and software (installing, updating and configuring)
- Configuration of possible additional network devices
- Implementation and maintenance of the IT system
- Documentation of the IT system process
- Monitoring the work of the system, optimization and automation of the process on a daily basis
- Diagnosing and resolving errors
- Maintaining a high level of system security
In addition to the standard package, we offer the following additional benefits:
- Strong professional development and mentoring opportunities
- Collaborative working environment
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 6 November