IT ScholarshipPublished: 19-04-2018
IT scholarship is a program which supports students wishing to pursue a degree at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering in East Sarajevo through providing a scholarship as well as specific supervision and assistance. This program is designed to gain knowledge about technologies and software required for BIM application development and customization of software required for supporting integration and the BIM process from small plug-ins to BIM servers and web-based data management systems.
The duration of this scholarship is one academic year and during that period following benefits apply:
- Scholarship for academic 2018/2019 year in monthly value of 500 KM (November – June)
- Strong professional development and mentoring opportunitiesPaid summer internship (July and August) in Walter company
- Candidates which become a part of our program also have the opportunity of becoming our employees after graduation.
The following are the minimum requirements for candidate to be eligible for the scholarship program:
- Enrollment in fifth or seventh semester of the first cycle at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering in East Sarajevo
- Proficiency in spoken and written English language
- Candidate isn’t part of any other scholarship program
- Willing to become a part of our team that works with world’s leaders in BIM industry
By the end of the program selected candidates are required to:
- Fulfill all student obligations in required deadlines.
- To achieve all conditions for successful enrolment in the next academic year (referring to the students of the 3rd year).
- To achieve all conditions for successful graduation by the end of academic year 2018/2019 (referring to the students of the 4th year).
Required support materials that need to be uploaded are:
- CV (Europass)
- Official transcript showing all subjects and grades received during first two / three years
- Copy of index (the page where it is shown that candidates are enrolled in fifth/seventh semester)
Applications must be filled out completely, include all required support materials and must be received before the deadline, October 31st, 2018. Incomplete scholarship applications will not be considered. Please upload files as a part of one RAR file.
If you’re having trouble with uploading your documentation, please send your application and documentation on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Selection and Outcome
After reviewing applications to ensure that candidates meet eligibility criteria, selected candidates will be interviewed for final selection. Applicants will be notified of the outcome by e-mail. Reasons for non-selection and feedback on individual applications will not be provided.
For more information about scholarship please check PDF attached below.