IT ScholarshipPublished: 19-04-2018
IT scholarship is a program which supports students wishing to pursue a degree at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering in East Sarajevo through providing a scholarship, as well as specific supervision and assistance. This program is designed to give applicants the knowledge about technologies and software required for BIM application development and customization of software required for supporting integration, and skills for the BIM process from small plug-ins to BIM servers and web-based data management systems.
The duration of this scholarship is one academic year, and during that period following benefits apply:
- A scholarship for the 2018/2019 academic year in the monthly value of BAM 500 (November – June)
- Strong professional development and mentoring opportunities
- A paid summer internship (July and August) at Walter LLC
- Candidates who are part of our program also have the opportunity to become our employees after graduation.
The following are the minimum requirements for candidates to be eligible for the scholarship program:
- Students must be in fifth or seventh semester of the first cycle of studies at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering in East Sarajevo
- Students must be proficient in spoken and written English language
- Students must not be beneficiaries of any other scholarship program
- Students must be willing to become a part of our team that works with the world’s leaders in the BIM industry
By the end of the program, selected candidates are required to:
- Fulfill all their academic obligations in the required deadlines.
- Meet all the conditions for successful enrolment in the next academic year (for students in the 3rd year).
- Meet all the conditions for successful graduation by the end of the 2018/2019 academic year (for students in the 4th year).
Required supporting materials that need to be uploaded are:
- CV (Europass)
- An official transcript showing all the courses and grades received during the first two/three years of stud
- A copy of the index – grade book (in particular, of the page that states that candidates are enrolled in the fifth/seventh semester)
Applications must be filled out completely, include all required supporting materials and must be received before the deadline, 31 October 2018. Incomplete scholarship applications will not be considered. Please upload the files as a part of one RAR file.
If you’re having trouble with uploading your documentation, please send your application and documentation to the following email address: email@example.com
Selection and Outcome
After reviewing applications to ensure that candidates meet the eligibility criteria, selected candidates will be interviewed for final selection. Applicants will be notified of the outcome by e-mail. Reasons for non-selection and feedback on individual applications will not be provided.